Digestive Detox Tea 50gm
Digestive Detox Organic Herbal Tea is a Naturopathic Energy Medicine blend, a delightful tea which supports your digestion processes and helps increase energy levels naturally as it provides natural healing support and regeneration of the adrenal glands and digestion used over time.
- Support digestive processes and healing digestive mucosa
- Healing for leaky gut conditions
- Supports immune health via digestive healing
- Naturally energizes the body
- Rejuvenation for adrenal exhaustion
- Supports digestive detoxification processes
- Acts as a naturally antacid
Digestive Detox Organic Herbal Tea was developed and blended by Medical Herbalist and Detox specialist Kim Lansdowne-Walker, as a delightful and refreshing organic medicinal herbal infusion tea to
- * Great gentle spearmint taste
- * Vegan
- * Certified organic medicinal herbs
- * Support for afternoon energy slumps
- * NO more sweeties needed when you drink Digestive Detox Tea
- * Supports digestion during weight loss and detoxification programs
- * Natural antacid effect – works rapid – when you need it
- * Drink after or in-between meals hot or cold
- Calendula officinalis (Certified Organic Australia)
- Trifolium pratense (Certified Organic Australia)
- Mentha spicata (Certified Organic Australia)
- Urtica dioica (Certified Organic Australia)
- Filipendula ulmaria (Certified Organic Australia)
How to make a herbal infusion
Add one teaspoon to teapot or tea infuser, pour 1 cup of boiling water over herbs. Let infuse up to 20 min or according to taste. Drink 2 to 3 cups daily.
Summer Tip: Make one large pot with 3 tsp of herb and 1 liter of boiling water, leave to infuse and allow to infuse during day. Put any leftovers in the fridge and drink cold. You can add natural stevia powder for sweetener or lemon or lime juice and even zip it up more with some garden fresh mint to desired flavour. This will be loaded with nourishing minerals which your body can easily absorb.
“I reuse the herbs in the pot and just add to them the next day to keep a brew going and on hand when I want a drink.”
The information on this website is provided as general and educational information only. It is not meant to replace the advice of your health care provider. If you have a health problem we advise you to consult the guidance of your health care provider.
International orders and shipping please contact us for accurate shipping price before placing your order.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.