🍎 Hello Gorgeous Women,
It’s been such a busy month and I was nearly going to cancel this weekend, BUT I promised myself I have to continue no matter what! AND because we need these special days to make sense of life.
So here goes….
This month we are working in the Goddess Alchemy Circle and going deeper and deeper as we explore the themes around Lilith, shadows and the Divine Fem.
AN OVERVIEW OF OUR DAY
* Opening of Circle
* Personal and group cleansing ritual for the past month
* Sharing stories of the past weeks (I know it’s been big)
* CUPPA TIME AS WE WEAVE MAGICK INTO OUR GRIMOIRES
* Learning about the current spiritual season in the southern hemisphere (moving into Samhain and what the real energies mean.)
* Your Power Animals and Meditation* SHARED LUNCH
* Goddess Healing Process group work – Working with Goddess
* Alchemy through meditation connection to Lilith and our inner masks, understanding, grief, sorrow, death and dying from an evolutionary and high vibe perspective.
* Creative play with our inner masks, power animal and learning what that means for us individually.
* Divine Feminine Embodiment meditation and appreciations
* CUPPA TIME
* Close of circle
🌰💃 Women of all ages and experiences are welcome to attend.💃🍎
Women who wish to run their own group and would like to learn are encouraged to attend. This is an actual program I am developing that you can copy and paste to use with your own group.
🍏 Your Grimoire is the record of your 12-month initiatory journey.
You will receive all the handouts and tools to share now or at a later time, so you can run your group on the actual spiritual calendar year date.
🌰 I run our group a few weeks ahead of the exact time of the spiritual year so you can take this information and share it with your groups and do your own practice.
🍎 Participant Exchange: $110
Direct deposit required to confirm
Msg or call 0423 157 982
Duration 9.30am to 4.30pm
🍎WHAT TO BRING🍎
Food ideas for Seasonal Contribution to our potluck lunch a dish or something made from
Spices cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger
Please bring at least one thing to place on our altar
Autumn leaves and plants
A Crone or womb symbol
Photograph of a passed over loved one
Eg. Aunts ring, grandfathers watch,
🍎 🍏 🌹🖤 ❤️ 🖤 💃
MUCH LOVE KIM xx